For Sale to the highest scoring Safran. If you’re not a Saf you’re not gonna understand this post so you can stop reading now….. this was the best place to leverage for a little friendly game of…..
Da Safran Scramble Trivia … first one to answer 10 correctly gets whomever you want from team Kalifornia Blondi Bladzzzz. Silent win (read: you’ll know no one else will) so second person gets second choice, right on down the line. But let’s be frank, I have maybe two good players. In the spirit of All Saf participation if someone else answers correctly that’s not in the league they can choose who gets the trade. I’m just gonna say someone may wanna recruit my mom….. she’s good at this trivia stuff.
1. Nickname of Gram & Gramps Lakehouse?
2. I’m not the only cousin that’s worked in Puerto Rico… Name the other and his/her job?
3. Lbs. of potatoes used in Gramma’s mashed potatoes this Thanksgivings (cause i don’t think anyone wants to know lbs of butter & sour cream)?
4. If Gramps was still with us how many years of marriage would Gram & Gramps have?
5. Youngest cousins grade in school?
6. Back in the day… what did the men do during baby & bridal showers?
7. Gramps is infamous for what task whenever anyone left family parties, the lakehouse, etc.?
9. Middle name of the newest member to the family… come March.
10. MY favorite champagne and (hint: Grams & I visited cerca 2002… )
BONUS…. Next Safran wedding is what date??
BONUS2…. Gramma & Grampa and Gramma’s parents got married at what church?
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘http://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);